By Haiyan Gong MD, PhD, Andrew Francis MD (auth.), John R. Samples, Iqbal Ike K. Ahmed (eds.)
There is a revolution in new glaucoma surgical suggestions. New glaucoma surgical units are taking priority in glaucoma surgical procedure, with the recent surgical procedures greatly scaling down at the possibilities for sufferer an infection in addition to larger luck charges in comparison to the older forms of surgery.
Surgical concepts in Glaucoma is the one ebook of its variety written by means of the pinnacle specialists within the box, from inventors, scientific trial investigators, and best experts skilled with the recent units. Written for common ophthalmologists who practice glaucoma surgical procedure, the textual content walks the reader during the what, the place, while, and the way of the hot glaucoma surgical instruments, and comprises supplementary on-line how-to movies for these attracted to seeing the most recent glaucoma approaches played with those devices.
Read or Download Surgical Innovations in Glaucoma PDF
Best nonfiction_11 books
Organic procedures within the oceans play an important position in regulating the fluxes of many vital parts resembling carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, oxygen, phosphorus, and silicon. As we come to the top of the twentieth century, oceanographers have more and more focussed on how those components are cycled in the ocean, the interdependencies of those cycles, and the impression of the cycle at the composition of the earth's surroundings and weather.
This e-book collects papers mostly offered on the "International convention on Partial Differential Equations: conception, keep watch over and Approximation" (May 28 to June 1, 2012 in Shanghai) in honor of the medical legacy of the phenomenal mathematician Jacques-Louis Lions. The individuals are major specialists from around the globe, together with participants of the Academies of Sciences in France, the united states and China and so forth.
The IUTAM Symposium on “Multiscale Modelling of wear and tear and Fracture strategies in Composite fabrics” used to be held in Kazimierz Dolny, Poland , 23 -27 could 2005. The Symposium was once attended through forty eight people from 15 nations. in the course of five day assembly, four keynote lectures and 39 invited lectures have been provided. This quantity constitutes the court cases of the IUTAM Symposium.
- Surgical Treatment of Bronchial Carcinoma: Screening Methods, Early and Late Results
- Trends in Neuroimmunology
- Recent Advances in Aquaculture: Volume 2
- The Ontogenesis of Cortical Circuitry: The Spatial Distribution of Synapses in Somesthetic Cortex of Newborn Dog
- Advances in Algorithms, Languages, and Complexity
- Trends in Geography. An Introductory Survey
Additional info for Surgical Innovations in Glaucoma
86. Zhu J, Gong H. Morphological changes contributing to decreased outflow facility following acute IOP elevation in normal human eyes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2008;49:1639. 87. Gong H, Freddo TF, Zhang Y. New morphological findings in primary open-angle glaucoma. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2007;48:2079. 88. Gong H, Huang R, Zhu J, Stegmann R. Blockages of collector channel ostia exist in patients with Primary Open Angle Glaucoma (POAG). In: American Glaucoma Society 19th annual meeting, San Diego, CA, March 5–8, 2009.
A postsurgical change in angle structures in human enucleated eyes is shown before (a–c) and after (d–f) pseudo viscocanalostomy was performed. A thin lucent space (a, b; arrow) a 21 c confirmed to be Schlemm’s canal on histology (c) was visualized. After surgical manipulation, this thin space (d, e; arrow) was enlarged. Histological sections supported the conclusion that this thin black space is SC (arrows, c, f) (Image with permission from Usui et al. ) e g b d f h 22 into Schlemm’s canal.
Identification of Schlemm’s canal and its surrounding tissues by anterior segment Fourier domain optical coherence tomography. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2011;52(9):6934–9. 10. Freddo T. Ocular anatomy and physiology related to aqueous production and outflow. In: Fingeret M, Lewis T, editors. Primary care of the glaucomas. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw -Hill; 2001. 11. Freddo TF, Civan M, Gong H. Chapter 191: Aqueous humor and the dynamics of its flow: mechanisms and routes of aqueous humor drainage.
- Experimental Epilepsy by A Kreindler
- Killer in High Heels (Maddie Springer 02) by Gemma Halliday