By Victor A. Tcherikover; Alexander Fuks; Menahem Stern; David M. Lewis
Read or Download Corpus Papyrorum Judaicarum, Volume 3: Late Roman & Byzantine Period PDF
Similar nonfiction_2 books
Certain insurance of Canon's 4 speedlite-580EX II, 430 EX II, 220 EX and the hot 270 EX-built solely for Canon DSLRsIf you employ a electronic SLR digicam, then you definitely comprehend simply how severe it really is to have a able flash. Canon Speedlite shines a complete new gentle on taking images with a Canon DSLR.
A Rick Brant digital event - a hundred Fathoms below by way of John Blaine
- Catalan Domination of Athens, 1311-88 (Variorum revised editions; M5)
- Making Toys for Preschool Children: Using Ordinary Stuff for Extraordinary Play
- B3 Adrenoreceptor (Taylor & Francis Series in Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Flytying techniques: A full color guide
Extra resources for Corpus Papyrorum Judaicarum, Volume 3: Late Roman & Byzantine Period
72. L I T . : Wilcken, Arch, xi, 1935,142. Collart, Revue de Philologie, 3 serie, ix, 1935,104. Kortenbeutel, Gnomon, xi, 1935, 442. Schmidt, GGA, cxcvii, 1935, 3 1 3 . Avogadro, Aeg. x v , 1935, 198 sq. Wallace, Taxation, 388 n. 3 3 . D. (see P. Gron. 3, Introduction). It seems that the writer is explaining to the strategos of the 28 S E C T I O N X I I : NOS. 4 5 1 - 4 8 0 nome the difference revealed between the number of sheep and goats as stated in the recent i^apldpqais and that deriving from the former d-n-oypa^q (1.
Remember . . 3. t w i rov vofiov oTp[aT7jyu>i—the strategos was one of the officials most concerned with the reports on animals and with the census undertaken for their verification. , P. Amh. ii. 7 3 ; P. Flor. iii. 374; P. Oxy. ii. 245; P S I i. 56). 7. i[oea>s. s of live-stock cf. P. Oxy. xvii. 2118, 2117. , undertaken with a view to testing the accuracy of the returns made by the owners. 10. inep viro[\6yov van Groningen. 13. ou>v—TrpaOeiowv is tentatively restored by the editor. , P. Amh.
3. For the office of i$7iyqrqs cf. Jouguet, La Vie municipale, 293 sqq. The office was filled, evidently by the father of Aurelia. The fact that both the manumittor Aurelius and the father of his half-sister filled important offices in Oxyrhynchos attests their belonging to the city aristocracy. The possibility of their being members of the Jewish community is, therefore, out of the question. For the office of a Kovparutp cf. Mitteis, Grundziige, 250; Taubenschlag ,179; P. Vind. Bosw. 6. 2 n. 4.
- A Handbook of Wisdom: Psychological Perspectives by Sternberg R., Jordan J.
- Mais Oui!, Enhanced Fourth Edition by Chantal Thompson, Elaine Phillips